The Rudolph DDM 2911 Laboratory Density Meter is one of our most capable instruments offering a wide measurement range, highest accuracy, and the on-board range methods and electronic data tracking required in the most demanding laboratories in the world. The DDM 2911 is highly recommended for high level work in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Beverage, Fragrance, and Petroleum industries. Designed for the most demanding cGLP/GMP Laboratories the DDM 2911 Density Meter offers density accuracy to 0.00005 g/cm3. If you work in one of the following industries and need the highest level of accuracy the DDM2911 Laboratory Density Meter is a perfect choice for your lab.
Density Meter DDM2911
DENSITY METERS FOR THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY
- Measure API Values in accordance with ASTM D1250, ASTM D4052, ASTM 4806, ASTM D5002, ASTM 5931, ISO 12185, IP 365, DIN 51757
- QC incoming raw materials
- Research new products and additives
- Withstands harsh and heavy use environments
- Calibrate using petroleum standards
DENSITY METERS FOR THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- Measure in units of Kg/m3, g/cm3, g/mL, pounds/gallon, specific gravity, Baumé and more
- Determine concentration in: %, molarity, normality, mole fraction, ppm, and more
- Check batch consistency and ensure proper blending ratios
- Wetted materials compatible with the most aggressive chemicals.
LABORATORY DENSITY METERS FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
- Capable of 2, 3, 4 or more multiple measurements with standard deviation, mean, min and max reading for true cGLP/GMP compliance
- Complete IQ/OQ/PQ documentation
- Checking of raw materials and product release
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliance; Electronic Signature and Secure Data Storage
- Compliant with USP 29, JP, BP and EP
DENSITY METERS FOR THE BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
- Measure both alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages with easy bubble detection using VideoView™
- Direct and accurate means of °Brix determination, °Plato, °Balling, % Solids
- Use apparent density function for proper filling volume monitoring
Rudolph Laboratory Density Meters offer VideoView™ Bubble Detection
No more straining to see small difficult-to-detect air bubbles in your sample with live on-screen video viewing. On-screen bubble detection is made possible utilizing Rudolph’s exclusive, patented VideoView™ with 10X magnification.
The Rudolph 2911 Density Meter offers 21CFR Part 11 Instrument Level Compliance
The DDM 2911’s 21CFR Part 11 software module is easily enabled through the user friendly touch screen. This module gives you full compliance with:
- Electronic Signature
- Access Levels
- Internal write protected storage
- Unique passwords
- Write protected documents sent directly to server
Oscillating U-Tube with Viscosity Correction and Reference Oscillator
(patent # 7,735,353)
The DDM 2911 Density Meter’s oscillating U-tube with full range viscosity correction and reference oscillator allows long term calibration stability and measurement at all temperatures with a single calibration.
- Calibrate the DDM 2911 with 2 or 3 NIST Traceable Standards – calibrating with merely air and water appears inconsistent with cGMP/GLP compliance regulations. (see H&D Fitzgerald’s recommendations at www.density.co.uk )
- Can print out complete method configuration, communication settings, as well as calibration verification and calibration adjustment data/history.
- Measured values can be shown continuously as temperature stability is being reached or, at the discretion of the user, measured values will only be displayed once the final answer is reached and completely stable.
- Unlimited number of customized calibration adjustments and calibration verifications possible.
- Complete History of Calibration Adjustments and Verifications are available to View, Print, and/or Export.
- Possible to set calendar reminders as to when Calibrations are due.
Computer Windows Based Flexibility
- 32 gigabytes of internal memory allow almost unlimited capacity for saving measurement data. The DDM 2911 Density Meter is network ready and data may also be saved directly to your server or to any directory desired.
- Internet access is possible directly from the DDM 2911’s touch screen.
- Disk Protection feature protects the operating system against malware infections in networked environments.
- Windows based navigation architecture is so intuitive that most operators will never read the manual. But should you wish to reference the manual, it is stored right on the DDM 2911’s internal memory
- Copy methods, transfer concentration tables, download data, etc., via the USB ports which are conveniently located on front of unit.
- Five total USB ports allow for quick and easy connection to a mouse, keyboard, printer, bar code scanner, or memory stick.
Laboratory Density Meter with Versatile Communication Capability
The DDM 2911’s standard communication package includes:
- Ethernet Port for Network Cable Connection
- 5 USB ports
- 2 RS 232 Ports
Allowing capability to:
- Export measurement results to a thumb drive, store it locally on the C:\ drive, or easily send data to any external PC, LIMS, etc.
- Print measurement results to a local or networked printer. Use any printer; just load the proper printer driver as you would with any PC.
- Save measurement data direct to your Network/Server
Sample measurement reports are edited quickly and easily. Just import your logo to the DDM 2911 Density Meter and print your company’s customized “C of A” directly.
NIST Traceable Calibration Standards
Rudolph knows how important it is to calibrate with Traceable Standards and therefore, we include either a NIST or UKAS standard in the accessories provided with all of our density meters. The DDM 2911 standard accessories include:
- Quick Start Guide
- Rinse/Sample Waste Container
- Filling Nozzles
- Traceable Standards
- IQOQPQ Documentation
- Luer Syringes
- Connecting Fittings & Tubing
Laboratory Automation Flexibility
- Rudolph’s AutoSampler can be loaded with up to 240 samples
- Combine density and specific gravity measurements with simultaneous measurements of:
- Refractive Index
- Optical Rotation / Specific Rotation
- Up to three different rinse solvents available for use; fully programmable
- Two sample loading modes; pressurized and suction; for optimized sample transfer and measurement
- Customer’s unique sample bottles may be used to eliminate the need to transfer samples into special sized test tubes.
- Emergency samples measured at any time without stopping the AutoSampler or moving sample vials.
|DDM 2911 Density Meter Specifications|
|Measurement Ranges||Density: 0 to 3 g/cm³
Temperature: 0°C to 95°C (controlled via Peltier)
Pressure: 0 to 10 bars
|Measurement Modes||Continuous, Single, Multiple|
|Measurement Technique||Mechanical Oscillator Method|
|Accuracy||Density: 0.00005 g/cm³
|Repeatability||Density: 0.00001 g/cm³
|Resolution||Density: 0.00001 g/cm³
|Option: Plus Performance||Accuracy: Density: 0.00001 g/cm³
Calibration required if temperature setting is changed
Repeatability: Density: 0.000006 g/cm³
Resolution: Selectable 0.000001 g/cm³, 0.00001 g/cm³, 0.0001 g/cm³
|Minimum Sample Volume||Less than 1 mL|
|Wetted Materials||Borosilicate glass, Teflon (PTFE, ECTFE)|
|Operating System||Embedded Windows 7; embedded software safe from malware and viruses|
|Display||10.4 inch diagonal TFT type LCD with wide viewing angle, anti-glare flat panel touch screen, 300 nits brightness, 800 x 600 pixels, chemical and scratch resistant monitor, the industry’s largest and most flexible interface|
|Communication Interface||Touch Screen User Interface
5 – USB Ports
2 – RS232 Ports
Ethernet Port for Network Connection, Keyboard, Bar Code Scanner, Mouse, Network Capabilities
|Video Scanning & Magnification||Video assisted view of entire cell, capable of approximately 10X magnification with scanning camera|
|Internal Memory||32GB Non-removable Compact Flash|
|Operating Dimentions||11.80″ (W) 13.90″ (H) 18.36″ (D)
29.97 cm (W) 35.30 cm (H) 46.61 cm (D)
|Shipping Dimensions||24.5″ (L) x 17.5″ (W) x 22″ (H)
62cm (L) x 44cm (W) x 56cm (H)
|Shipping Weight||50 lbs. (23 kg)|
|Power Supply||85 to 260 VAC; 48 to 62 Hz|
|Power Consumption||140 Watts at peak|
|Measurement Time||30 – 60 seconds|
|Origin of Manufacture and Design||USA|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.