The LaboStar™ RO and RO/DI series produce high quality water with very low energy consumption. The use of “low energy” membranes enable a very efficient and economical operation. All LaboStar RO and RO/DI systems are equipped with a built-in 7 l storage tank. Pure water is collected in the tank and is recirculated by an integrated pump.
EVOQUA LABOSTAR™ RO & RO DI
LaboStar RO produces Type III water. LaboStar RO/DI is equipped with an additional final DI cartridge. This cartridge polishes the RO water to Type II quality < 0.1 µS/cm. Both units offers two extraction ports: water can be extracted under pressure from the Point-of-use dispenser or from the outlet on the back of the unit.
Optionally, a charged 0.2 µm sterile filter at the dispenser can be used to remove bacteria and endotoxins. An uncharged 0.2 µm sterile filter is also available. The 7 l storage tank capacity can be increased by an additional 30 or 60l tank.
LaboStar RO/DI systems are delivered with the first set of all modules and filters required for immediate operation.
- Cytology + histology work
- Buffer preparation
- Photometry and spectrophotometry
- Media preparation
- General Chemistry
- Feed for laboratory ultra-pure water systems
- Final Rinse of laboratory washing machines
- Connection to municipal drinking water supply
- 7 liter built-in storage tank
- Pure water circulation right into the dispenser head
- Easy to dispense water using the practical POU dispenser
- 0.2 µm sterile filter with or without endotoxins retention as option available
- Whisper operation mode
- Rapid and simple disinfection
- Conductivity monitoring of RO and DI water
- Easy module exchange via quick-release connections
|System Performance||Unit||LaboStar 10 RO||LaboStar 10 RO DI|
|RO Production rate @ 15°C||l/h||10||10|
|RO Production rate @ 20°C||l/h||11||11|
|RO Production rate @ 25°C||l/h||13||13|
|Rejection rate for ions||%||98||98|
|Rejection rate for bacteria||%||99||99|
|Rejection rate for particles||%||99||99|
|Permeate conductivity||µS/cm||depending on tap water||< 0.1|
|Particles > 0.2 µm*||per ml||<1||<1|
|Dispenser flow rate up to||l/min||1.2||1.2|
|output flow rate @ 0,5 bar||l/h||70||70|
|output flow rate @ 1,0 bar||l/h||65||65|
|Feed water specifications|
|Pressure||bar||0.1 – 5||0.1 – 5|
|Conductivity||µS/cm||< 2000||< 2000|
|Colloid Index||SDI||< 3||< 3|
|Free Chlorine||mg/l||< 0.5||< 0.5|
|Fe||mg/l||< 0.1||< 0.1|
|Temperature||°C||5 – 35||5 – 35|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.