Benchtop open air platform shaker for use with interchangeable platforms, clamps, and test tubes
Innova 2050 open air shaker
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive in cast iron housing provides vibration and trouble free operation for years
- Quiet operation provides a favorable work environment
- Shaking speeds between 25 – 500 rpm (±1 rpm) provides versatility for culturing a wide range of cell types.
- Speed controlled and displayed in increments of 1 rpm
- Includes audible and visual alarms, timer (0 – 99.9 h) with continuous operation or automatic shut-off at the end of the study
- Enclosed electronics & mechanical components prevent internal damage from accidental spills
- Versatile 40.6 × 30.5 cm (16 × 12 in) accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates up to 3 × 2 L flasks
- Low profile – less than 6″ (15 cm) tall enables use of multiple shakers in an incubator or environmental chamber
|Speed control||±1 rpm|
|Timer||0.1 – 99.9 h|
|Power supply||220/230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||43 × 37 × 14.6 cm / 17 × 14.5 × 5.8 in|
|Weight w/o accessories||16 kg / 35 lb|
|Audible and visual alarms||yes|
|Balanced drive mechanism||Triple-eccentric with permanently lubricated ball bearings2|
|Benchtop (B), Under Bench (U), Floor (F) or Stackable (S)||B|
|Motor type||Solid state, DC brushless motor|
|Orbit||1.9 cm (3/4 in)|
|Platform size||41 × 31 cm (16 × 12 in)|
|Speed range1||25 – 500 rpm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.