Benchtop open air platform shaker for use with interchangeable platforms, clamps, and test tubes
- Triple-eccentric counterbalanced drive in cast iron housing provides vibration and trouble free operation for years
- Quiet operation provides a favorable work environment
- Shaking speeds between 25 – 500 rpm for 2.5 cm (1 in) orbits and 25 – 300 rpm for 5.1 cm (2 in) orbits provides versatility for culturing a wide range of cell types.
- Speed controlled and displayed in increments of 1 rpm
- Includes audible and visual alarms, timer (0 – 99.9 h) with continuous operation or automatic shut-off at the end of the study
- Enclosed electronics & mechanical components prevent internal damage from accidental spills
- Versatile 91 × 61 cm (36 × 24 in) marine plywood accessory platform (sold separately) accommodates up to 8 × 6 L Erlenmeyer flasks
- Low profile – less than 6″ (15 cm) tall enables use of multiple shakers in an incubator or environmental chamber
|Speed control||±1 rpm|
|Timer||0.1 – 99.9 h|
|Power supply||220/230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||91.4 × 61 × 16.3 cm / 36 × 24 × 6.4 in|
|Weight w/o accessories||52 kg / 115 lb|
|Audible and visual alarms||yes|
|Balanced drive mechanism||Triple-eccentric with permanently lubricated ball bearings2|
|Benchtop (B), Under Bench (U), Floor (F) or Stackable (S)||B|
|Motor type||Solid state, DC brushless motor|
|Orbit||2.5 cm (1 in)|
|Platform size||91 × 61 cm (36 × 24 in)|
|Speed range1||25 – 500 rpm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.