- Patented Technique – Change in the intensity of reflected light by the sample
- Determines melting range and melting point of various samples
- Complaint with USP melting range procedure as per Class 1A & EP method 2.2.60
- User selectable operating mode – Manual & Auto
- Most suitable for powdered white & colored samples, can also be used for decor posed samples as well as waxy & polymer samples
- Calibration Mode-Built in calibration facility for 2 point auto calibration with USP Standards
- GLP complaint printout with sample name, ID No, date, time , etc for authentication
- Graphical report of temperature vs light units with indications for start of meeting and end of melting
- Onscreen parameter/Result display facility (MR VIS +)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.