The N-500 FT-NIR spectrometer provides reliable analysis results for quality control as well as research and development in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, beverage and feed industry. The NIRFlex N-500 offers a wide range of measuring cells and accessories for highest performance.
Reliable and flexible
- Precise and accurate analysis results due to highest wavelength precision
- Direct and effortless transfer of calibrations from instrument to instrument
- Precisely analyzes different types of sample (solid, powder, tablet, granule, paste, liquid, etc.) by dedicated measuring options
Fast, safe and easy
- Delivers results in seconds
- Obtains several parameters simultaneously
- No chemicals or solvents
- User friendly and intuitive handling
- Fast analytical results allow rapid process optimization
- Low cost of ownership as (common spare parts are user-exchangeable, no periodic instrument re-calibration required etc.)
- Continuous operation due to the twin lamp safeguard
The BUCHI polarization interferometer
BUCHI has adapted the successful quartz polarization interferometer by using crystals with a very high refractive index. This leads to optimum resolution and a compact design maintaining the advantage of insensitivity to mechanical disturbances. The reason for the superior performance of this interferometer in rough environments is the difference of spatial movements and the optical path shifts for the two light beams in a birefringent crystal of variable thickness. Whereas in a Michelson type interferometer mechanical distortions directly affect the interference, such effects are reduced by a factor of 10 to 20 in a crystal interferometer.
The twin lamp module
BUCHI has set a new standard in terms of the availability of an NIR spectrometer.Our NIR spectrometers are equipped with a twin lamp module, which will automatically switch to a second integrated lamp in the event of a failure of the primary source. This minimizes the risk of an instrument failure, and sufficient time is left to order a replacement lamp. Meanwhile you can continue your measurements without further intervention.
The integrated standards
Each BUCHI FT-NIR spectrometer is equipped with various gray filters and a wavelength standard. They enable wavelength accuracy, signal-to-noise ratio, and linearity to be checked using specially designed software modules. These measurements form the System Suitability Test (SST), which is indispensable in the pharmaceutical industry in order to meet regulations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.