The RMG is a batch type mixer cum granulator wherein, a sub-lot containing suitable ingredients is charged into the process bowl. Initially, exhipients are pre blended and then binder paste solution is administered to the charged bulk solids. Particles movement, creating by rotating the impeller blade, affects mixing & granulating. The flat-bottomed and truncated conical top, process bowl aids in creating spiral flow pattern that continuously re-circulates cohesive material to provide uniform mixing. Impeller blades effects tangential movement of raw material for ameliorating material accumulation on bowl wall as well as producing homogenous wet granules. The strategically mounted chopper assembly provides additional shear for de-lumping the material while further enhancing the binder material distribution within the product mass.
RAPID MIXER GRANULATOR PRODUCTION MODEL
Run the machine till the desire result is achieved. The resultant product, when drawn from the granulation process will be uniform / homogenous wet granules. Emptying the bowl is normally drawn through quick acting side discharge valve. Accurate speed adjustment shall permit tight control and reproducibility of the mixing and granulating process in RMG. THE SYSTEM INCORPORATED VFD for Impeller motor.<br/. Chopper motor with dual speed PLC based control with inbuilt timer End point detection by indicating AMPs of impeller motor & granulation time.
- Model No. SRMG – 100, Working Capacity : 100ltrs (30Kgs)
- Model No. SRMG – 150, Working Capacity : 150ltrs (50Kgs)
- Model No. SRMG – 250, Working Capacity : 250ltrs (100Kgs)
- Model No. SRMG – 400, Working Capacity : 400ltrs (150Kgs)
- Model No. SRMG – 600, Working Capacity : 600ltrs (250Kgs)
- Model No. SRMG – 1000, Working Capacity : 1000ltrs (350Kgs)
- Model No. SRMG – 1200, Working Capacity : 1200ltrs (500Kgs)
- Model No. SRMG – 1600, Working Capacity : 1600ltrs (600Kgs)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.