The Sigma 702 is a standalone force tensiometers that provide accurate surface and interfacial tension measurements (Platinum Du Noüy ring, Platinum Wilhelmy Plate), manual determination of Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC) and density measurements. The open design and convenient control keyboard operations make these instruments easy to use without the need for an external computer.
- High precision microbalance and mechanics.
- Highly accurate motorized sample stages and an open design for convenient use
- Stand-alone functionality without the need for an external computer
- Allows precise temperature control with an integrated thermostatic vessel
- Quality control of surfactant solutions
- Wettability and formulation development
- Surfactant development
The open design and convenient control keyboard operations makes the Sigma 702 extremely easy to use. Results are displayed on a large integrated digital screen. Both instruments come with data collection software and can be connected to an external computer for additional data storage and simple reporting.
Sigma 702 enables precise temperature control thanks to an integrated water-jacketed vessel holder, mounted on a motorized sample stage.
Sigma 702 can be used, for example, in the chemical industry or electronics industry to measure surface or interfacial tensions in quality control or R&D.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.