Unparalleled reliability, built to serve all scientific needs: e.g. small molecules, proteins, electron density measurements. Full accessibility of the sample environment for easy adaptation of high and low temperature attachements as well as high pressure cells.
STOE IPDS II
- One single instrument for small molecules & proteins
- Very high dynamic range (16 bits)
- Extrenly low background (no dark current)
- Perfect for weak scatterers
- Reliable intensities of very weak and very strong reflexions within the same frame
- Long lifetime, low maintenance, low costs of ownership
|Dimensions (including system cabinet, max.)||1680 x 880 x 2110 mm|
|Weight (complete system)||390 kg|
|Max 2θ :||77°|
|Goniometer||ω: 180° | φ : 360°|
|Detector distance||40 – 200 mm (automatically set)|
|Minimum d/Å||0.45 Ag Kα, 0.57 Mo Kα|
|X-ray sources||Sealed Tubes: Ag, Mo, Cu | Microfocus sources: Ag, Mo, Cu|
|Diameter Image Plate (active area)||340mm|
|Intrinsic noise||low noise due to absence of darkcurrent|
|Linear dynamic range||> 1:10⁵|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.